Friday, June 18, 2010

E3 Special: Go Go Awesome Gadgets! (By Rebecca "Bonks" Rothschild)

I'll be getting to the games soon enough, right now I wanna talk about two fabulous gadgets on display this year at E3. These were the two gadgets I saw that had great prices and even greater value. Both made by trusted names in my book I wanted to make sure you guys got a good look at these .

First up, the Casio Green Slim Projector. This is a lamp free projector so no changing of anything. It's design is clean, slim and very easy to operate. With a wieght of only five pounds it makes for very easy mounting and traveling. I can tell you first hand that the picture is superb. The projector is compatible with all consoles as it has HDMI plus Composite inputs. The screen sizes go from 15 to 300 inches. The price point is around 1,000$ which is rather reasonable considering they warranty the proctor for three years.

Casio XJA230 WXGA Widescreen Green Slim Digital Projector

Now I'd like to take a moment to talk about Nox Audio. Nox was displaying a handsome headset this year that offered theater like sound quality. It's comfortable, it's light and it comes in several colors. Easy to connect to any controller and not too bulky, you will hear your games in a whole new way. The head set is very durable, comes with a case and has a price of 80$ I say this is one you should really try to score.

Nox Audio debuts "cross-platform" headset

I've got lot more E3 coverage for you but right now I gotta get on my plane and head back home where pizza is good and the water ain't salty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bonks © 2008. Design by Pocket