Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Geek Chic Special: Vic, Take This Man Home (By Rebecca "Bonks" Rothschild)

Okay geeky ladies, time to learn how to spot a keeper. Here is the bare basic checklist:

1. Person has a steady source of income

2. Bathes regularly

3. Communicates, aka calls you back, doesn't disappear randomly

And that's just the basics. I love giving you gals a physical example so here's an example of a good guy (and he happens to be single). And you can put a check next to all the things on my bare basics checklist for him.


Look I'm not here to take a chunk out of any of these online dating sites,but Vic embodies what I like to see in geeky men. He is living the Male Geek Chic Lifestyle if you will.

Sugar Gamers run into nice guys all the time, Vic happens to be one of them and he's single, which is unacceptable. If we can find Vic a woman I will continue to post up good catches for my dear readers. He showers regularly, that's a mega plus in geek land. He's genuinely a nice guy, almost to a fault. He's no slacker, he works, a lot and sure as hell doesn't look like he's 28, but he is.

He's on super geek gangster status as the department head of press for ACEN for four years now. Not afraid to Cos Play Vic is a geeky girls dream come true.


And as you can see he has no beef takin' a few pictures. Did I mention he's one of the few straight men who won't mind going shopping? He has a creative streak and is really fun company. Vic enjoys a drink or two but is not the guy blacked out in the bathroom. And if you are buying his drinks, make 'em fruity with lots of color. He has a great sense of humor and will make you laugh even when he's not trying to.



Alright, Here are the rules:

1. Let it be known right now, Vic is looking for something serious, I don't mind goofy or even a little immature, but there should be a grown ass woman somewhere under there.

2. Snuggling is a must.

3. Understand that Vic is a workin' man, his schedule can get a little crazy, this means he won't be home to dote on you 24/7 although he'd like to.



He also works as a security patrol officer for a security company, that's right ladies! Man in uniform!

4. Vic is disease free so I expect that from all applicants.

5. Age range we're looking for is 21-32 and Vic lives in Zion, IL

6. Vic is a great friend, has a lot of male and FEMALE FRIENDS, no jealous types you got me ladies? On this point I am not F**kin' around.

Here's some words from the bachelor himself:

"I like video production, editing, directing, I love gadgets, making video/ audio cables is actually a bit of a hobby. I like writing with the intent to direct or produce. I like camping, fishing, hiking, bicycling. Its weird, that as much as i like tech, I like the outdoors just as much. It's my world away from my world away from my world."

"And I'm not huge of PDA. But at the same time, I'm a huge Romantic."

So if you want a passionate farm boy with a little Dread Pirate courage, Vic could be for you. (Yes his favorite movie is Princess Bride) Email me at bonks@sugargamers.com with a little info about yourself including age and where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bonks © 2008. Design by Pocket