Monday, December 28, 2009

Characters I Hate #1

I'll give you a hint, Halo Wars, snazzy little military uniform and always has to make a comment every time you give her an order.

Look Serina, I get it, you're A.I and you're really geeked about having a personality. But if you were a physical human, I think you'd have a lot of trouble landing a nice guy since you'd be a DATING NIGHTMARE. If it were me giving you orders, I'd expect you to 100% support me no matter the situation! By support I don't mean sputtering out little smartass comments under your giga breath!

Between fighting a war and having no time for video games, the last thing I'd want is attitude from the freakin computer who is incapable of having cellulite! Do as I say or I'll replace you with something that will. Let's take a moment and think what makes Cortana so user friendly. Let's say I gave both of you the same order like "Land the Ship in that unladable forest."

Cortana's response: "Got it, prepare for impact and cross your fingers we don't take too much damage."

Serina's response: "Of course, nothing like damaging your ship beyond repair leaving you stranded on a planet with flesh eating birds waiting to pluck your eyes out. I'll get right on that."

You see all those syllables between "of course" and "I'll get right on that?" That's the shit I'm talking about. Is there a way you could internalize that negative energy? Try some cyber kick boxing or something? Note how Cortana attempts to keep the outlook as posotive as possible, is it a lie? Yes, but when facing possible death IT'S COMMON FREAKIN' COURTESY, especially considering YOU won't feel a thing. Now look here sassy hot pants. Either you can change your attitude or I'll reprogram you with daisy dukes, a tube top and a menthol hangin' out your mouth. Yeah, you have trying to be taken seriously with denim halfway up your crack. Serina, you need to check yourself princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bonks © 2008. Design by Pocket