Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Lag Switch Talk

*For all my FPS home slices out there who are sick and tired of laggy losers hangin' around in multi-player hoppers, this one is for you.*



For those who haven't suffered this yet, I will explain the "Lag Switch." Commonly used if FPS game types, these punks basically make their Internet quit out when they're being shot so they become invincible for short periods of time making it annoyingly hard to kill. I have to take a few deep breaths before I continue, as this issue tends to make my blood boil. Okay lag folk, let's go through the list (Have you noticed yet? I heart lists):



1. Utilizing a lag switch is CHEATING. Just like console and controller mods (in case there was a moron who was wondering.) To try and make it out to be anything else makes you even more pathetic.

2. Being able to use a lag switch does not make you some sort of elite hacker. As the name suggests, you're just flippin' a switch...BFD. There's 10 year olds downloading the youtube lag switch instructional video right now.

3. Everyone hates you.

4. You are not allowed to get mad when people call you out on it, if you're going to be an ass, you might as well embrace it and reply with "Why yes, I used a lag switch because I have an insane amount of insecurities to the point that I can't handle dying in a video game." Or something to that affect.


You laggers should consider yourselves lucky I have a responsibility to keep my language clean or this post would be A LOT longer, and uglier. I'm not going to ask why, because I honestly don't care. I'm not even going to ask you to consider changing your ways, I'm just gonna tell you to get lost and report you punks whenever I have to suffer your lack of gaming skills. If you're goal is to piss people off then yes, you have won, I'm pissed off. So tell me oh spiteful one, what's your prize?

1 comment:

 
Bonks © 2008. Design by Pocket